December 22, 2012

Christmas Envy

Long overdue, as usual.  I have had another busy semester with good results and now I am one hundred percent ready for the summer holiday.  

Although as mentioned in the past before, I really am envious this time of the year of back home, the snow and winter weather is perfectly set to this holiday season. But I will push through and hope next Christmas I will be back home with family and complaining about the snow and it being too cold.

Lots of things planned for the summer so keep an eye out!  I received an amazing early Christmas gift of a car from my Father so I can get out and about more now and lug my giant camera around.  So stay tuned!  For now I will leave you with some christmassy goodness!






Also if anyone is in the area tomorrow, I will be performing (as Owl & Cat) tomorrow at the local Museum. Come join in on the Christmas fun! xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...